This tells the search engine to come back again and re-index your site every 10 days using this example.

Travis Parsons Dot Net - BLOG

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pet Peeve #1 - Bad Parkers

You'll quickly come to realize that I have a lot of pet peeves. Maybe that means I am a picky bastard...or maybe I just come to realize what my pet peeves are when other people just moan about. But either way...without further adieu..my 1st pet peeve is..... bad parkers


You know exactly what I am talking about....people who have absolutely no idea how to park between two lines. Somehow these "people" have passed their driver exams and still..they can't park at all.

This page sums it up perfectly..and they have a cool system of putting a sticker on the car when they find one. Check it out!

I hate bad parkers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home