This tells the search engine to come back again and re-index your site every 10 days using this example.

Travis Parsons Dot Net - BLOG

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Brand New Brand

Well as many of you may know, Newfounland and Labrador now has a new "brand". The Logo the conservative government chose was the following:






I know what some of you are thinking "Oh, look at that pretty fairy lookin' font..OH..and loli-pops as well"...others may think "Where the hell is the "and"....and why does the pitcher plant look like old-fashioned blouse buttons?"

Well I don't have the answer. I admit..I kind of like the logo...but my head is scolding me for it. For some reason I can't get past the fact that it seems to me as if the PC government (read: Danny's Team) wanted to ditch the old 'blood red liberal' text, and let the rest of the country know that our province doesn't care that much about rural Newfoundland and Labrador, is arrogant, and sums it up with Tory blue.

As if the fact that the blue font doesn't say "Conservatives Be Here!" loud enough, the fact that the government spent $1,000,000....that's right a million freaking bucks!! on the ad.

I wonder what that $1,000,000 could have been better used at?

What about use some of it to finish the hospital in Grand Bank?















What about do something with the aging ferry fleet?
















And that isn't even considering health care, highways, plant workers, etc...


I admit though, I am a sucker for this new video ad... :




Cheers,

TGP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home