This tells the search engine to come back again and re-index your site every 10 days using this example.

Travis Parsons Dot Net - BLOG

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

LIST - "Get in a Good Mood Songs"

I love lists...and as such I feel like putting them on my website. Each list will be blogged as well, so please feel free to create your own lists in the same theme...and then argue amongst yourselves.

My current Top 10 "Get in a Good Mood" Songs

10.Bon Jovi - Dead or Alive

9. INXS - Pretty Vegas

8. Legato - Lager & Ale

7. The Knack - My Sharona

6. Jim Croce - Don't Mess Around with Jim

5. Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy

4. Jet - Cold Hard Bitch

3. KT Tunstall - Black Horse & a Cherry Tree

2. Juke Kartel - Throw it Away

1. ACDC - It's a Long Way to the Top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home