This tells the search engine to come back again and re-index your site every 10 days using this example.

Travis Parsons Dot Net - BLOG

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Classic Tv #1 - Sesame Street

Ok, I admit..I was a huge fan of Sesame Street as a kid..and I was pretty pissed off when they went with the "Canadian Version" (The polar bear and shit), and now I'm told they don't even have the cookie monster or big bird anyway.....I hate the extreme politically correct people.

Anyway...here is one classic in particular that I have been wanting to see again for some time now. If you are reading this Jon...FINALLY we can hear it again eh?


Fat...Cat...Sat....



Anyone remember Forgetful Jones??



And now a funny clip from Dave Chappelle (Language may not be suitable for kids)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home